Sunday, March 14, 2010

3.14.10

03-14-10

I took this picture early this morning – Elias Glasch was modeling “brushing one’s teeth in front of a mirror” to help me with a difficult frame.  Yes, it was part of 24-hour comic book day – besides myself and Eli, Mike Dodaro and Matt Gyure were also participating.  As was said in the post just previous (with respect to this one), I completed (sort of) 5 pages, Mike got through (I believe) 8, Matt has 12 (available for public viewing on his blog, Killer-Tofu), and Eli got a big start on an animated film.

24-hr comic book day:  Great Lakes, Great Times!

Also I am now in the process of scanning, redrawing, and coloring my comic book pages, and they will be posted as soon as they are ready.  Frames 1-3 are already completed!

No comments:

Post a Comment